Our rates are flexible
We can provide services to meet most budgets, whether you’re a boutique local operation or a large company. Inspiring web content and digital marketing that gets results doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg.
If you’re an overseas client, the New Zealand dollar has a favourable exchange rate compared with the US dollar, euros and pounds sterling. The time zone difference between New Zealand and the northern hemisphere means we can work for you while you’re asleep in London, or Beijing.
We’ll happily supply you with a quote
We supply obligation-free quotes for all work. There is no one-size-fits-all; we’ll need to gain a reasonable understanding of your business and what you’re looking for so we can provide a meaningful estimate. Drop us a line to request a quote.
PACKAGES MAKE WORKING TOGETHER SIMPLER
We offer packages for quality reviews of your overall online performance, SEO, content management, and online marketing work. Packages can be customised to suit your requirements.
Quality SEO Package
From NZ$500 + GST (depending on what’s involved):
- Site review – an audit to see how well your website and content is performing
- Quality report recommending improvements to your website usability, content and online marketing
- Improvements to your website based on recommendations, for example:
- Keyword focus and keyword variants
- Local search
- SEO title tags and meta-descriptions
- Layout and user-friendliness.
Content & Social Package
From $NZ1000 + GST:
- Digital strategy/content management/content marketing plan
- Channel audit
- Publishing calendar.
From $350 + GST a month:
- Regular articles published on your website
- Regular social media posts
- Social media promotions
- Reputation management
- Reports on effectiveness.
Writing as a craft
Writing for a living truly is 99 per cent perspiration and 1 per cent inspiration, to borrow a famous quote by Thomas Edison, who knew what a “lightbulb” moment was. Many career writers are playful about the demands of their craft and art:
There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.”
– Ernest Hemingway