Need an expert copywriter or web content writer?
Our copywriting and web content writing focuses on providing you with quality, consistency and credibility across your brand, content, and messages. Wellington-based Alex Staines is a vastly experienced, talented print and web copywriter. He creates persuasive copy at speed for websites, advertisements and promotional campaigns, interviews, case studies, e-newsletters, blogs, social media, video, audio – and in the correct tone to match the voice of the audience.
Web content writing is a specialised technical writing skill. To be effective, it must be combined with a sound understanding of how websites and the internet function, and how to get the necessary information from you and your team to make the effort worthwhile.
Why you need quality web content
The web content you own (page copy, blog articles, images, video, and audio) is your most valuable business asset that represents your brand on the internet.
What do you need to watch out for?
People quickly leave websites that present them with an unsatisfactory experience, then they tell others about it on public reviews, and social media. These negatives are often the result of encountering web content writing that’s full of mistakes, bad formatting, and irrelevant information.
As well, the main search engine, Google, is increasingly evaluating relevance and quality at the site level, including content quality, user experience (UX), disruptive advertising, and technical problems. So, website owners ignore the importance of content quality at their peril.
The good news is that we can help you get the content on your site just right.
73% of consumers say they are more likely to be loyal to a brand that has content with a strong personality.”
– Econsultancy, 2016
We provide website content to suit your purpose
We’ll provide the best option for creating quality web content tailored to fit with your business requirements, and which effectively targets your customers.
If you don’t have the time to write the content yourself, and you’re not quite sure how to go about it, we can help.
We’ll assist you to be found by your customers online, and benefit from the results.
We can create and organise all your content from scratch, or work with you to refresh existing content that’s no longer achieving what you want it to.
Our website content writing options include:
- keyword and competitor research
- audience identification, focusing on the buyer journey
- page list and navigation
- quality, relevant web copy, optimised for your customers and conversions
- ongoing support for content management.
We work well with web designers
If you’re a web design company, we have a track record for working seamlessly with designers and developers. We can provide:
- page and navigation plans through client interviews
- website usability and calls to action
- content support for your designers and developers in WordPress
- Google product creation and optimisation.
Make your content work for you
Being active on social media and keeping in touch with your subscribers is important. We’ll help you create accounts, write e-newsletters, and get posting. Blogging with articles designed to entertain and educate your audience is a highly effective way to increase your brand visibility and engage with your customers.
Web content writing testimonials
“I recently decided about updating my website due to it having a lot of pages and it was a custom-built site. After sending Alex my website he was happy to take on the challenge. The marketing department from which I purchase my products offered to design and have some input. Alex did a fantastic job with every part of the new website, and also helped with other parts by way of his contacts to complete the final launch. I would have no hesitation in recommending his expertise to friends and colleagues of mine.”
A tip from us
Post an image, up to 300 words of text, and a page link to your website, on Google My Business’s post feature. These are displayed prominently in the right-hand side “knowledge panel” that appears when someone searches for your business name on Google. Ensure that Google can display your business information in a knowledge panel in the first place. This is achieved with good local search optimisation, and using structured markups (schema) on your website.
On the front burner for our Wellington copywriters
- Alex is excited to be working with Threefold Alliance regulars ThreePoint and Freshfields Design on a new website for an environmental management company based in the Wairarapa.
- Assisting web development company Monsoon Creative with web copy writing for their client projects.
- We’re helping our client Palisade Compliance APAC with content management and digital marketing, including blogging, and creating podcasts.
- Planning content marketing for iconic local photography business, Hutt Cameras.
- UX, digital marketing, brand development, blogging, and web content writing work for Wellington printing company City Print Communications.
See more of the work we’ve successfully completed.