NEED A NEW BUSINESS WEBSITE THAT DOES THE JOB EFFECTIVELY?
Sentence Case manages web builds for organisations of all sizes. Our team of designers, developers, and content experts understands the business challenges you face in the online environment, and we’re dedicated to helping you maximise your opportunities. As online businesses ourselves, we’re in the same boat!
Whether you’re looking for a blogging site, a showcase, or an online store, our Wellington-based team has an excellent track record for designing and developing effective websites and apps, as well as hosting, managing, and marketing them. Our preference is to work in WordPress CMS, and WooCommerce or Shopify for e-commerce sites. We are also adept at developing custom sites to suit your particular requirements. We collaborate with an expert Wix Premium web designer, if Wix is your thing.
We don’t just build your site, pocket the loot, and head for the hills. Once your site is live, we can set up Google products correctly for you, and ensure that your brand imagery looks its best across all platforms. We recommend an ongoing relationship so we can manage your website, provide analytical feedback on traffic, and update plugins and themes to maintain optimum efficiency and security. Find out more about these options.
If you’re looking to build a new website or fix issues with your current site, we’re your one-stop shop.
The key to creating an effective website is to keep the structure simple and user-friendly. The content needs to focus on helping your customers.”
Our team can get your website completely sorted
Our web build team will get alongside you to understand your overall business goals, your brand strategy, and what you want to achieve with your content. We’ll provide you with an itemised estimate for your project once we have a clear picture of what’s involved.
We’re in a collaborative partnership with experts in graphic design and web and app development to provide comprehensive, cutting-edge, cost-effective digital project options for medium to large business clients. Click on our logo below to find out more:
Or just work with Alex
Alex can work on content with your own team, as long as it’s agreed that your site’s content and usability must take primacy in the web build process. There are good reasons for this.
Content precedes design. Design in the absence of content is not design, it’s decoration.”
– Jeffrey Zeldman, entrepreneur and web designer
If your existing website isn’t cutting the mustard in terms of attracting customers and generating business as you’d expected, then the chances are we’ll be able to sort it for you. Maybe it hasn’t been updated for years, and the cracks are starting to show. Give us a shout.
Find out more about the telltale signs that say “I need a new website“.
Website warrant of fitness
We’ll carry out a website “WoF” to create a clear picture of how your site is performing in terms of its keywords, usability, content, and technical aspects. From this assessment, we’ll be able to diagnose what’s going wrong and provide you with a realistic plan for fixing things.
We’ll be straight up with you about what we find, and let you know about it in plain English. For example, it might turn out that we can’t fix your existing site as you’d hoped, for technical reasons. Under these circumstances, we might recommend that you require a new website, perhaps with a fresh look for your brand. We’re not going to pull the wool over your eyes to make a buck – it’s just not our style.
A tip from us
Google has introduced mobile-first indexing, because the majority of users now access Google via a mobile device. This means that Google will predominantly use the mobile version of your content for indexing and ranking, whereas previously the index primarily used the desktop version of a page’s content when evaluating the relevance of a page to a user’s query. Find out more detail. Our website project team specialises in building fully responsive websites.
Website projects we have managed
- Alex oversaw the redesign of a website for Kilbirnie Osteopaths in Wellington, working alongside Wix design supremo MilaB Studios. Our man Kalpesh at ThreePoint also sorted the client out with a new email system. We had to complete the work in a tight timeframe. It all worked out a treat and the client is pleased.
- Alex worked alongside Australian developers Worldmark to create a new website for window film specialists Glasshield NZ. Alex devised a completely new page navigation structure and content to aid the user experience, including a drastic reduction in the number of pages on the site.
- Sentence Case co-ordinated work on a new e-commerce website for Wellington-based online butcher Meat Direct, alongside regular team members Freshfields Design, and developer ThreePoint. Alex created the page plan, wrote the content and completed the SEO work for all pages, including products.
- The Threefold Alliance team was engaged by Palisade Compliance to create a new microsite in the Asia-Pacific region for their world-renowned independent Oracle licensing and advisory services. The website went live to everyone’s satisfaction, despite a short timeframe for the design, build, and content work.
See our full portfolio of completed work.
Website build testimonials
“It has truly been a pleasure working with you all and you have made the process so easy from our perspective in terms of adhering to timeframes, keeping us up to date on progress, being incredibly flexible and being available to help us work through issues as they have arisen.”
“Fantastic news! A big thank you to everyone that had a part in getting this site up and running and looking so cool!”