We manage website builds, redesigns, and migrations for organisations of all sizes
Our team of designers, developers, and content experts understands the business challenges you face in the online environment, and we’re dedicated to helping you maximise your opportunities. As online businesses ourselves, we’re in the same boat!
Whatever type of website you’re looking for, and with one web page to hundreds of them, our Wellington-based digital services team has an excellent track record for designing and developing effective websites and apps, as well as hosting, managing, and marketing them. We’re across all aspects of your website project – technical, content, visual design and flow – focusing on frictionless transactions and a great experience on your site for users. We can provide a photographer, IT expertise, email set-up, fast local hosting – all the bells and whistles.
Our preference is to work in WordPress CMS (including WooCommerce for shop sites), Wix, or Shopify. We’re also adept at developing custom-coded sites (no CMS). It all depends on what you need for your organisation.
We don’t just build your site, pocket the loot, and head for the hills. We recommend an ongoing relationship so we can optimally manage your website, provide analytical feedback on its performance, and update plugins and theme (for WordPress CMS) to maintain optimum efficiency and security. Find out more about these options.
If you’re looking to build an effective website from scratch or migrate your site to a new platform or CMS, we’re your one-stop shop.
The key to creating an effective website is to keep the structure simple and user-friendly. The content needs to focus on helping your customers.”
We’re experienced at building in WordPress, Wix, and E-commerce platforms
Our web build team will get alongside you to understand your overall business goals, your brand strategy, and what you want to achieve with your content. We’ll provide you with an itemised estimate for your project once we have a clear picture of what’s involved.
We’re in a collaborative partnership with experts in graphic design and web and app development to provide comprehensive, cutting-edge, cost-effective digital project options for medium to large business clients. Click on our logo below to find out more:
Is your website not cutting the mustard in terms of attracting customers and generating business? Maybe it hasn’t been updated for years, and the cracks are starting to show. Chances are we’ll be able to sort it for you by migrating your website to a new lightweight CMS, or from one E-commerce platform to another (e.g. Shopify to WordPress – WooCommerce). Give us a shout.
New website or redesign?
We’ll carry out a website “Warrant of Fitness” to create a clear picture of how your current site is performing in terms of its keywords, usability, content, and technical aspects. From this assessment, we’ll be able to diagnose what’s going wrong (and right) and provide you with a realistic plan for fixing things.
Find out more about the telltale signs that say “I need a new website“.
We’ll be straight up with you about what we find, and let you know about it in plain English. For example, it might turn out that we can’t fix your existing site as you’d hoped, for technical reasons. Under these circumstances, we might recommend that you require a new website, perhaps with a fresh look for your brand. We’re not going to pull the wool over your eyes to make a buck – it’s just not our style.
A tip from us
Google has introduced mobile-first indexing, because the majority of users now access Google via a mobile device. This means that Google will predominantly use the mobile version of your content for indexing and ranking. Previously, the index primarily used the desktop version of a page’s content when evaluating the relevance of a page to a user’s query. Find out more detail. Our website project team specialises in building fully responsive sites that can be understood and navigated easily on phones and tablets.
Website projects we have managed recently, or are managing now
- The Threefold Alliance team is delighted to be working with Massachusetts-based swim spa manufacturing company SwimEx to completely overhaul their website. Sentence Case is managing the project, and developed a content strategy to guide the work.
- We love building websites for tradies. Recent efforts include a one-page website for a Wellington roofing company, a no-frills WordPress site for a Wairarapa civil contractor, and an upgrade from a single page to a multi-page site for a Kapiti-based glass and aluminium company.
- Alex oversaw the redesign of a website for Kilbirnie Osteopaths in Wellington, working alongside Wix design supremo MilaB Studios. Our man Kalpesh at ThreePoint also sorted the client out with a new email system. We had to complete the work in a tight timeframe. It all worked out a treat and the client is pleased.
- Alex worked alongside Australian developers Worldmark to create a new website for window film specialists Glasshield NZ. Alex devised a completely new page navigation structure and content to aid the user experience, including a drastic reduction in the number of pages on the site.
- Sentence Case co-ordinated work on a new E-commerce website for Wellington-based online butcher Meat Direct, as part of the then new collaborative team, Threefold Alliance. Alex created the page plan, wrote the content and completed the SEO work for all pages, including products.
- The Threefold Alliance crew was engaged by Palisade Compliance to create a new microsite in the Asia-Pacific region for their world-renowned independent Oracle licensing and advisory services. The website went live to everyone’s satisfaction, despite a short timeframe for the design, build, and content work.
See our full portfolio of completed work.
Website build testimonials
“It has truly been a pleasure working with you all and you have made the process so easy from our perspective in terms of adhering to timeframes, keeping us up to date on progress, being incredibly flexible and being available to help us work through issues as they have arisen.”
“Fantastic news! A big thank you to everyone that had a part in getting this site up and running and looking so cool!”