WE MANAGE WEBSITE BUILDS
Sentence Case provides web build services for organisations of all sizes. We understand business, and we’re dedicated to helping you maximise your opportunities. We’re confident that our Wellington-based team can effectively showcase your brand online, and attract business to your website.
We work with B2B clients, as well as those that sell directly to consumers – including e-commerce sites.
If you’re looking to build a new website or fix issues with your current site, we’re your one-stop shop.
The key to creating an effective website is to keep the structure simple and user-friendly. The content needs to focus on helping your customers.”
We’re at your service
Our web build team will get alongside you to understand your overall business goals, your brand strategy, and what you want to achieve with your content. We’ll provide you with an itemised estimate for your project once we have a clear picture of what’s involved.
We prefer to work with our developer and designer to build your website, and our preference is to work in WordPress. We build effective business websites, whether you’re looking for a blogging site, a showcase, or an e-commerce store. Alex can work on content with your own team, as long as it’s agreed that your site’s content and usability must take primacy in the web build process. There are good reasons for this.
Content precedes design. Design in the absence of content is not design, it’s decoration.”
– Jeffrey Zeldman, entrepreneur and web designer
If your existing website isn’t cutting the mustard in terms of attracting customers and generating business as you’d expected, then the chances are we’ll be able to sort it for you. Maybe it hasn’t been updated for years, and the cracks are starting to show.
Website warrant of fitness
We’ll carry out a website “WoF” to create a clear picture of how your site is performing in terms of its keywords, usability, content, and technical aspects. From this assessment, we’ll be able to diagnose what’s going wrong and provide you with a realistic plan for fixing things.
We’ll be straight up with you about what we find, and let you know about it in plain English. For example, it might turn out that we can’t fix your existing site as you’d hoped, for technical reasons. Under these circumstances, we might recommend that you require a new website, perhaps with a fresh look for your brand. We’re not going to pull the wool over your eyes to make a buck – it’s just not our style.
A tip from us
Google has introduced mobile-first indexing, because the majority of users now access Google via a mobile device. This means that Google will predominantly use the mobile version of your content for indexing and ranking, whereas previously the index primarily used the desktop version of a page’s content when evaluating the relevance of a page to a user’s query. Find out more detail. Our web build team specialises in building mobile responsive websites.
Latest web build gigs
- As the SEO web writer, Alex is excited to be working with developer ThreePoint and regular designer Lynn O’Shea on a new website for an environmental management company in the Wairarapa.
- Alex worked alongside the client and Australian developers Worldmark to create a new website for window film specialists Glasshield NZ. Alex devised a completely new page navigation structure and content to aid the user experience, by drastically reducing the number of pages on the site.
- Sentence Case co-ordinated work on a new e-commerce website for Wellington-based online butcher Meat Direct, alongside regular team members, graphic designer Freshfields Design, and wizard-class developers ThreePoint. Alex created the page plan, wrote the content and completed the SEO work for all pages, including products.
- The same design/development/content team was engaged by Palisade Compliance in the Asia-Pacific region, to create a new website for their world-renowned independent Oracle licensing and advisory service. The website went live to everyone’s satisfaction, despite a short timeframe for the design, build, and content work.
Check out a further selection of our work.
Web build testimonials
“It has truly been a pleasure working with you all and you have made the process so easy from our perspective in terms of adhering to timeframes, keeping us up to date on progress, being incredibly flexible and being available to help us work through issues as they have arisen.”
“Fantastic news! A big thank you to everyone that had a part in getting this site up and running and looking so cool!”