Do you want your products or services to be found in internet searches?
Ranking prominently in organic search results for valuable keywords and customer queries is a vital consideration for all organisations that want to be found by their customers online.
SEO (search engine optimisation) is the practice whereby the amount and quality of organic traffic (i.e. from unpaid searches) to your website via search engines, primarily Google, is increased.
We have achieved excellent results for our clients in:
- improved rankings on search engines for their websites,
- a lot more organic traffic,
- and revenue growth.
People find information on the internet by researching extensively on Google, YouTube, Facebook, and other search engines. Websites that rank highly in search results for customer queries attract far more business than those that don’t.
The best way to achieve consistently high, sustainable rankings in search results is organically – through SEO. Over time, most of the traffic to your website will arrive through the organic search channel.
Effective SEO depends on a variety of factors – technical, on the page (content quality), and off the page (backlinks and social media signals for example):
Search engines are much more focused on quality content, solving problems, and natural keyword usage with variations.”
– Rebecca Gill, Web Savvy Marketing
We know how to optimise websites effectively
Getting a return on your SEO investment requires a team effort to tune your website and its content so everything is focused on the user experience.
It includes a well-researched SEO strategy focused around topics that recognise buyer intent by providing answers to customer queries on each page.
It also involves technical areas such as web design, architecture, and functionality. For example, structured data on your website is a vital part of optimisation.
The bottom line is to make sure that you’re meeting genuine customer needs, and solving legitimate business challenges.
We’ll partner with you to get you noticed by your customers, and to build sustainable traffic and conversions. We tailor our methods to suit your business and the needs of your customers. We are not resellers of third-party gizmos that will cost you an arm and a leg.
Our methods for implementing effective SEO when we work on your website:
- Thoroughly understanding the identity and needs of your target audience, and how your products help them.
- Identifying the terms your customers use to search for answers to their problems.
- Looking into what your competitors are up to.
- Ensuring your website has user-friendly design (UX) and page navigation, especially on mobile devices.
- Technical SEO aspects such as structured data (Schema), and an effective linking strategy.
- Well organised, substantial, quality web content that provides real value to your site visitors.
- Local search optimisation, including complete Google My Business listing.
- Hook you up to Google Analytics and Search Console so you know what’s working, and how this relates to your goals.
- Options for ongoing reporting on the effectiveness of your SEO.
We get our clients on the first page of search results
SEO rescue services!
Most of our SEO work goes hand in glove with new website development. However, we have developed a successful process for helping business owners with their existing website to improve their rankings and site traffic by refreshing the SEO. This includes businesses that rely on local (“near me”) searches to bring customers to their store. We recommend firstly looking under the bonnet with a Sentence Case website warrant of fitness check.
Our reputation is built on providing trustworthy advice, so we will tell you straight what we think is the best course of action.
What is the secret to ranking better? Well, there’s no secret, sorry. Having a website that’s on a technically strong foundation, with awesome content, is a great way to start.”
– John Mueller, Google
Around the traps – recent SEO work and success stories
- We helped to update the website of our long-time collaborator Freshfields Design with optimisations including keyphrase research, title tags, meta-descriptions, and SEO copywriting.
- We implemented SEO on the WordPress website of busy Carterton dental practice, True Dentistry, focusing on improving their rankings from local searches for their dental services.
- We’re thrilled to be working on website SEO for iconic global ethical fashion brand, WE-AR.
- We’re stateside with Palisade Compliance‘s global site. We’re helping to enhance their SEO, including producing information-rich monthly website reports (a feature service of ours).
- Our SEO efforts alongside Wellington printing company City Print Communications have resulted in significant increases in their website traffic, and quote requests (conversions).
- Our revamp of user-friendliness and SEO on cleaning and gardening company An Extra Pair of Hands’ website has resulted in a pronounced increase in traffic, and revenue growth.
Find out more about what we’ve achieved.