Our SEO services improve page rankings
The best way to achieve consistently high, sustainable rankings in search results is organically – through SEO. Over time, most of the traffic to your website will arrive through the organic search channel, regardless of ad campaigns.
Ranking prominently in organic search results is a vital consideration if you want to be found by your customers online. Websites that rank highly in search results for customer queries attract far more business than those that don’t.
We have achieved excellent results for our clients in:
- improved rankings on search engines for their websites,
- more organic traffic of the right kind,
- satisfied customers,
- and revenue growth.
Effective SEO depends on a variety of factors – technical, on the page (content quality), and off the page (backlinks, Google My Business, social media signals, and reputation management, for example).
Search engines are much more focused on quality content, solving problems, and natural keyword usage with variations.”
– Rebecca Gill, Web Savvy Marketing
We know how to optimise websites effectively
Getting a return on your SEO investment requires a team effort to tune your website and its content so everything is focused on the user experience.
It includes a well-researched SEO strategy focused around topics that recognise buyer intent by providing answers to customer queries on each page.
It also involves technical areas such as web design, architecture, and functionality. We follow Google’s guidance on how to correctly set up a website to ensure a quality experience for your users.
The bottom line is to make sure that you’re meeting genuine customer needs, and solving legitimate business challenges.
We’ll partner with you to get you noticed by your customers, and to build sustainable traffic and conversions. We tailor our methods to suit your business and the needs of your customers. We are not resellers of third-party gizmos that will cost you an arm and a leg.
- A note of caution – please don’t fall for the hype that’s sadly all too common these days, like promises of instant page 1 rankings or claims to have inside knowledge about Google that will prevent you being affected by their algorithm updates. Remember the old saying about things that seem too good to be true?
Our methods for implementing effective SEO when we work on your website:
- Thoroughly understanding the identity and needs of your target audience, and how your products help them.
- Identifying the terms your customers use to search for answers to their problems.
- Looking into what your competitors are up to.
- Ensuring your website has user-friendly design (UX) and page navigation, especially on mobile devices.
- Technical SEO aspects such as structured data (Schema), and an effective linking strategy.
- Well organised, substantial, quality SEO copywriting that provides real value for visitors to your site.
- Local search optimisation, including complete Google My Business listing.
- Making sure you are aware of off-page factors that could affect your rankings such as customer reviews, social media posts, and directory listings.
- Hook you up to Google Analytics and Search Console so you know what’s working, and how this relates to your goals.
- Options for reporting on the effectiveness of your SEO.
When everything comes together:
SEO rescue services!
Most of our SEO work goes hand in glove with new website development. However, we have developed a successful process for helping business owners with their existing website to improve their rankings and site traffic by refreshing the SEO. This includes businesses that rely on local (“near me”) searches to bring customers to their store. We recommend firstly looking under the bonnet with a Sentence Case website warrant of fitness check, or a more full-on review with detailed research and recommendations for improvement.
Our reputation is built on providing trustworthy advice, so we will tell you straight what we think is the best course of action.
What is the secret to ranking better? Well, there’s no secret, sorry. Having a website that’s on a technically strong foundation, with awesome content, is a great way to start.”
– John Mueller, Google
Around the traps – recent SEO work and success stories
- We’re stateside with Palisade Compliance‘s global site, helping to enhance their SEO, including producing information-rich monthly website reports (a feature service of ours). We’re also proud to be working with Palisade Compliance’s APAC Oracle advisory operation as web content and SEO service providers.
- We’re thrilled to be working on website SEO for iconic global ethical fashion brand, WE-AR.
- We’ve been helping out Wellington lash and nail salon entrepreneur My Nguyen with SEO for her website, Me.Beaute. We’ve learned a lot about Russian volume!
- Our SEO efforts alongside Wellington printing company City Print Communications have resulted in significant increases in their website traffic, and quote requests (conversions).
- Our revamp of user-friendliness and SEO on cleaning and gardening company An Extra Pair of Hands’ website has resulted in a pronounced increase in traffic, and revenue growth.
Find out more about what we’ve achieved.