Latest revision date: 31/7/2019
All services provided by Sentence Case (“Sentence Case”, “we”, “our”) may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any New Zealand law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sentence Case from any claims resulting from the use of service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
1. We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions without notice.
2. We provide no-obligation estimates for work if requested. We may require further information in order to provide an accurate estimate.
3. We charge goods and services tax (GST) on all estimates, quotes, and invoices. All prices mentioned on our website and by email communications are exclusive of GST.
4. All pricing on our website and email communications is in New Zealand (NZ) dollars.
5. Upon acceptance, both parties will agree in writing over the scope of work to be completed.
6. We require a 25 per cent deposit to be paid for all estimates or quotes, payable immediately. Work will not commence until clearance of deposit.
7. All work provided is charged at an hourly rate of $80.
8. Any work found to be additional to the agreed scope of a project will be charged at our hourly rate.
9. Our invoices are payable on the 20th of the following month.
10. Our proposal will include a payment schedule. We will invoice progress payments if a project continues longer than scoped for. Our progress payment invoices are payable within 5 working days of the invoice date.
11. Failure to make payment after 14 days from the due date will result in a 10 per cent late-payment penalty which will be added to the invoice for each week the invoice remains unpaid.
12. Failure to make payment after three months from the original due date will result in further action to recover the full amount owed, including penalties. Additional fees incurred will be on-charged to the client.
13. If a project we have agreed to work on lies fallow for a period of more than three months due to lack of client engagement, the full and final project fee will be invoiced.
14. We reserve the right in certain circumstances to withhold delivering the final stage of a project until the final payment is cleared.
15. We take reasonable care and precaution to work competently and professionally, including on websites and plugins, content management systems, social media accounts, apps, services, platforms, and tools. However, we will not be held responsible for system failures or adverse impacts that are not caused by us, or that result from us not being made reasonably aware in writing of any potential issues that may affect our work. We will notify the client immediately in writing if any of these failures, impacts, or issues come to our attention during the course of our work.