Our website reports, reviews, audits, updates, and insights are designed to give you the benefit of our expertise with analytics, and our business knowledge. As is customary with us, we can also tailor a product to suit your requirements.
Website Warrant of Fitness
NZ$350 + GST
For small businesses. Get your website’s performance audited with our WoF.
Is your website underperforming and you want to find out why and what to do about it? Our website warrant of fitness gives you an all-round picture of the technical, usability, and SEO issues that are holding you back, and provides options for fixing them:
- Getting around your site – is your navigation and content user-friendly?
- Google My Business – is your listing correctly configured?
- Keyword performance – can people find your offerings easily when they search?
- What’s the technical state of your website?
- Content tick – is your content beneficial, clearly communicated, accurate, comprehensive, and original?
- Is your Google Analytics, Google Search Console and sitemap set up correctly?
- Is the user interface sound – e.g. mobile friendliness and site speed?
Bells & Whistles Website Review
From NZ$1000 + GST (request quote)
For medium to large businesses. Want to ensure that your website has a solid foundation for high performance on search and is fit for purpose with your users?
Our premium “bells and whistles” website review, customised for your business, includes the areas covered by our WoF, with additional insights to provide a complete evaluation. It examines the technical, usability, and content quality aspects of your site in detail, and is accompanied by recommendations designed to add value to your content strategy or website overhaul. Here are the areas we focus on:
- A full SEO and content audit of your website, including link, user, and search analysis.
- Does your website meet the factors for a high-quality rating by Google?
- How can you improve your performance on search against your competitors?
- How to improve content design so your site visitors have an optimal experience.
- Are you suffering from conditions such as ROT (content that is redundant, outdated or trivial), “zombie content” or “keyword cannibalisation” and how do you fix this?
- Are you vulnerable to Google updates that impact your search rankings? What you can do about it?
Client WordPress Updates
$NZ300 + GST quarterly
If we’ve developed or are managing your website, we offer a quarterly website maintenance plan.
This helps you understand how your business is performing. Take advantage of our knowledge and expertise in the digital environment! Our maintenance plan includes:
- Comprehensive website report, focusing on technical, user and search performance, with recommendations.
- Updates to WordPress theme and plugins.
Content updates including correcting errors or replacing out-of-date information are charged at our standard hourly rate.